Genre: First Person Shooter
Game engine: Unreal Engine 4
Evade The Light is a dark sci-fi FPS, where the main character must find answers to the mysteries of his past in a mysterious anomalous zone, simultaneously fighting the monsters that live there.
Azerbaijan, near future. A paranormal incident have occurred in one of the underpopulated mountain regions of the country. It not only touched upon all living things in this area, but also turned over all human ideas about the laws of nature.
The government managed to prevent the spread of panic, but did not achieve great success in studying the anomaly – all the sent scientists disappeared without a trace.
You are the last hope in solving this mystery. But no matter how hard-boiled you are, you shouldn’t relax – you never know what is hidden in the darkness …
1) An open-world game, fully explorable from the start till the end.
2) Learn the mysteries of the Anomaly that appeared at the intersection of Europe and Asia – in Azerbaijan.
3) The Zone itself is against you – you’ll fight with spirits, monsters and something more frightening – the time itself
4) Travel to parallel worlds and face their Guardians
5) The hero is not defenseless – there are skills upgrading and most advanced military tech to help you
Minimum system requirements:
OS: 64-bit Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Processor: Intel Core i5 @ 3.3 GHz or better
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti (4GB), GTX 1060 (3GB), GTX 1650 (4GB)
DirectX: Version 11