Under occupation: Aghdam is a PC(computer) game in a genre of FPS(First person shooter). It’s the 2nd game from the Under occupation series from the AzDimension company. In this game the goal of player is to take part in releasing of Aghdam city. The game plot takes place in 2 time intervals: 1) The 90s of the 20th century – the time of the occupation of the Azerbaijani city of Aghdam 2) Modern time – 21st century, when the main character must liberate his native city Game features:
- The player tries on himself different roles from the ordinary soldier to the special forces
- In the game, the city of Aghdam was recreated with geographical and cartographic accuracy in 2 time intervals (the 90s of the twentieth century and the present)
- The game involved a real military transport consisting of the newest T-90 tank and MRAP Marauder armored vehicle of the existing army of the AR(Azerbaijan Republic).
- The player fights with weapons actually used by the military of the Azerbaijani army – İstiqlal and Səfər
- All models in the game are created on the base of real objects.